Monday, October 4, 2010

Self-Titled Debut


Last night during one of our embarassingly frequent yogurtland pow-wows a brilliant fellow by the name of Joseph Stapleton made a fabulous suggestion that I start a blog dedicated to my dear Brandon's, shall we call them, Cohen-isms. Little speck's of careless brilliance blurted out by Mr. Cohen holding no other purpose but to provide us with cheek-aching laughter at his expense.


His rebutle: "whatever guys, it's a good thing i have stick skin."


And thus we have the definition of these oh-so-unintentional verbal bollocks.... saying a word that sounds like the right word but definitly not the right word.


From here on out I will make a valiant effort to post only the most hilarious of these occurances. If you have any to contribute, the board is open for comments.


Yesterday Brandon asks me if I want to go out for some lunch. I say yes I'm starving. Where do we go you ask? Ralph's. Well technically, it was the parking lot. Enjoyed a nice gourmet spread of tuna poke and garbage salad globbed in ranch as we sat in the car and watched Iron Man on the iPhone.

Unbeatable view of 17th st. Costa Mesa, really.

Ooooooh the sweet life.


Until next time.... or next -ism, whichever comes first.








No comments:

Post a Comment